Thursday, November 18, 2010

Samsung 65-inch 3D LCD TV UN65C8000

LED TV


If you've read my article on UN65C6500 Samsung, you know, my friend Tom HD TV could be a little 'back. And you know, we had a great time to see them in his screening room. It 'been a great experience, but you also know that I have a small reserve that it was only 120 Hz, and I was worried about the fact that Tom is not the version for 240 Hz ... pending duly arrived with the Samsung 65-inch LED TV UN65C8000 3D. And 'even 3D!

Despite the factTom is only 120Hz set, I was surprised (in a positive sense) from the image quality. There is no doubt that it was a big hit in its setting of great room.

But with the updated version of Samsung has really pushed the boat with 1080p, 240Hz and 3D. And ... WOW, that's all! What TV for the new Samsung UN65C8000.

Samsung new Ultra Clear Panel technology display is remarkable. This is what the brochure "has to say about Advanced Technology (Ultra Clear Panel) you can enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, good shadow detail and vibrant colors. "For once the blurb is not wrong!

How do I know? Well ... by hook or by crook, I knew I had to get a look at one of those things! I was not sure how so my first stop was my HD-TV-mates are in a local shop. So I went down and asked when it might be a Samsung UN65C8000 get on the showroom floor? While she does not have an exact scale of the time, went on a Samsung> Show TV in Seattle the next day. Now is a great setting goals, and it's amazing what can happen when just something clean. They had a spare ticket and offered it to me!

Talk about kid in a candy store! This was the sky-high definition TV, most of the cast with 3D!

My first stop was the UN65C8000 be and not let them down.

First, the image. The brochure Samsung is directly above the image. I know there are only so many superlativesYou can use it when it comes to clarity, vivid colors, deep blacks, and so on, but the picture was stunning in its beauty. I was blown away by it, with skin tones, the reality of it and how they saw the shadows, it was different. It was better, it was true! I've seen a lot of HD TV and this is the best photo I've ever seen - especially in such a set of large size.

So what do you get? As I said, it is 1080p, 240 Hz and 3D HD ready in September The native 3D demo and SamsungActive 3D glasses were the same that I saw in London. E 'demo was the Canyon and the water splashes on the screen once again made me scared! They then performed some of the latest Star Trek 3D. I had seen this before, but it was a great experience, especially when diving from the platform, I like that

Like 3D, definitely. But as I said before I wear glasses and I'm not with the lens! And ... 3D glasses this is a little 'uncomfortable after a while', if exercised existingProduct information. And it is something that advertisers are choosing to ignore. No matter where I saw a promo HD, here, United Kingdom, Canada, is the same. This problem has been swept under the carpet!

It 's a shame because I now have here is a bit' in 3D, in particular, to remain available content is more and more.

Continuing, the 2D image is powerful. And I think the right word is powerful!

The Samsung LCD TV is 3D UN65C8000 any connection problem imaginable covered.Internet @ TV is for all your digital content on a button on the remote. You can also use a digital camera or camcorder, to share the video playlist and improved gameplay, which is breathtaking.

Modes of play a little 'problem was a Samsung (I think) and no doubt exists on this Samsung have worked on the 7000-series LEDs. They ran a preview of "Michael Jackson - The Experience" on the Wii and HD, and it was fun and great great gameQuality.

A digital tuner is there, will not need a set-top box and "AllShare allows you to wirelessly synchronize with other wireless devices installed in the house. So you can all your digital content easily accessible through the crowd.

So ... I now have a huge problem. There is no way around it - I want one! Yes, I know I said I would sit
3D on the fence, but I had not seen a Samsung 65-inch LED UN65C8000 3D-TV in the foreground action then!However, this TV weighs little more than $ 5k, so it's still high end and expensive. How do I get a "spend" Alison past? And even if they are honest ... Showing my room is too small for the Samsung 65 "LED TV 3D, but I still want one!

This is not logical - far from it, and I know. But UN65C8000 Samsung is such a beautiful thing .... on and off. With the touch of color in the gray slate surround and how it breaks in life with such astunning clarity, the logic is defied all!

Now, dear, why do not we go out for dinner tonight? Your choice ... Yes darling, wherever you want! How about champagne ....

Related : Panasonic VIERA TC-P42G25 Mitsubishi MB-S73A

No comments:

Post a Comment