Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tech: Holiday II Hacking Ubuntu Cube {}

READ ME FIRST www.Alfred.TV vigilance on the credits for the bonus scene! HD version will follow. Join me with special guest star www.youtube.com AdamB as an upgrade from an Apple G4 Cube MZ only 450 a dual 1.5 GHz G4 Apple's history, Adam B, and the jokes are bad in this light-hearted tongue-in-cheek video, filmed for your enjoyment is the order of the day. Then, hold down the mouse and everything is loose and enjoy this video with a duration of 33 minutes. Note:Be sure to look beyond the credits at the end of all for a very special bonus scene. It 'important to close with the video. Remember my video really only if the player stops the video and see the color graphic logo ALFRED.TV. Special shout to my friend David (www.youtube.com for its "Merry Mayhem Mint" video from 2006 that inspired my "Holiday Hardware Hacking" series. Also a special message for users of YouTube and the boyfriend XBL player, Christian, but I have my "Peter GriffinAhhhh get "cry like a wave hello in this video he embedded Other sites of interest. retromaccast.ning.com http Www.MacMothership.com www.engadget.com Ifyou'd as warnings of interesting articles and updates on my last video and live! Webcasts, then subscribe to my micro blog on Twitter http bookmark my page for the future www.uStream.tv UStream live webcast If you send me an e-mail, use the link below would www.alfred.tv please visit my sponsors: http www.SolidNutrition.comEnjoy ...

Friends Link : Samsung UN26C4000 Sharp LC60E88UN

No comments:

Post a Comment