Friday, March 4, 2011

The Joker vs The Crow Trailer (Heath Ledger vs Brandon Lee)

THIS IS 'NOT A FAN-PROFIT films were only desire of all is a fun / Joker showdown Crow. I myself have wondered what it would see the two collide. I wanted to wait for TDK DVD, make a crossover, but I can not wait that long. So what happens when you mix a vengeful immortal clown look with a psychopathic, mass-murdering clown? This is my vision. Footage from "The Dark Knight" (Traiers & TV Spots) Warner Bros. Films all rights reserved Video by "TheCrow Miramax / Dimension Films all rights reserved Music by Hanz Zimmer and James Newton Howard's always a catch "and" Molossus "in honor of Brandon Lee (1965-1993) and Heath Ledger (1979-2008) We miss you so much.

Visit : Samsung LN40C630

No comments:

Post a Comment