Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Weird Al" Yankovic - in the Drive Through [Official Music Video] Trapped

Official music video for the parody "Weird Al" Yankovic's epic 11 minutes of R. Kelly s' Trapped In The Closet "- from his 2006 album" Straight Outta Lynwood. " Fans on Facebook, "Trapped in the Drive-Thru! Visit www.facebook.com" Weird Al "online at www.weirdal.com Download this video on iTunes! To find doogtoons http! Website - www.doogtoons.com Facebook - http Twitter - Seven Songs www.doogtoons.com Stupid clock in the evening something Watchin 'on TV, I'm on the couch when the areasMy wife enters the room and sees me She says, "Is this' Behind the Music 'With Lynard Skynard?" And I say: "I do not know. Say, it's gettin' late ... what you do for dinner? You says that ".. somehow had a big lunch, so I'm not super hungry now, you know, babe, I'm not hungry either, but I could eat, "I said, '" he said. "So, what do you have? in mind, "I said," I do not know what about you "She said." I do not care if you're hungry, eat, "I said," This is what we do "" But first you needTell me! Whatever you want "She says," Let me think ... ... What's left in our refrigerator? "I said, 'Well, there's tuna, I know. "He said:" It 's too bad a week ago, "I said:" It's the chili OK? "She said," You finished that yesterday! "I jumped up and said," I know you want to get something delivered? " She's like "Why should I eat liver? I do not even like liver!" I'm like, 'No, I said' delivered '. "She's like" I heard you say liver! "I'm like 'I know what...

Visit : Samsung PN50C6500

No comments:

Post a Comment