Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir (HQ)

Kashmir (Bonham / Jones / Page / Plant) Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, my dream to star I am a traveler of time and space, to be where I have been To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ears, but do not reveal a word that I felt I could relate, the story was quite clear Oh, oh. Oh, I was flying ... Mom, can not be denied: "Iflies, no waste is "undeniable" I see that it becomes brown, while the sun burns the ground And my eyes fill with sand as I scan this wasted land trying to find, try to find where I was. Oh pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts in a dream Follow the path that led me to this place, yellow desert stream My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon I will return again Sure as the dust high content of swimmers in June, when movin 'through Kashmir. Oh, father of the four winds, fillmy sails on the sea of years no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear Ohh. If I, as I'm on my way, yeah When I see when I see it this way, you stay-yeah Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when you get to the bottom ... Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah yeah, and I'm down, so down Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there Let me see here. Let me take you there _________________________________ Physical Graffiti is the sixth album, a double album of English hard rock...

Related : Sony BRAVIA EX 400 Sony BRAVIA EX 700 Samsung UN55C6800

No comments:

Post a Comment