Sunday, December 26, 2010

Samsung 55-inch LED-UN55C8000 3D TV

LED TV


I know it's really done a "geek", which ... have a circle of high-definition TV-friends, but that's what I somehow managed to find myself with. The only reason I can think is why I share my enthusiasm for the HD TV with this (mostly) men ... and you know what us men are a bit 'like when we upset.

So it was no surprise when I picked up the phone in a wild Bryn Seattle. I met Bryn a TV show in Seattle a few years ago, when, and weunderstood only in a couple of beers.

What was so excited about? Del, "I have a 3D'er he was thrilled! Wow, we were talking 3D a few months ago after my visit to London, but I think it was ddin't seriously." Yes, I went and got a Samsung 55-inch LED UN55C8000 3D TV "emerged, he said," It 's breathtaking, Del! "So, after sitting and listening to go on about how wonderful it was for a good twenty minutes, he finally said ...

"But, man, come down and have aLook "

How could I refuse, so here's my contribution to 55-Inch LED 3D Bryn UN55B8000 new Samsung TV.

First a few words from Bryn ... "It 's been a huge step to" go 3D "Teri and I knew he was not convinced, but I could not hide my emotion was when my (sorry, our) new UN55C8000 Samsung has finally been delivered. So, when My new Samsung was the "C" series, I looked at the box office and wondered what it would be. puff of sale promises "full 3D real life", "You areImmersed in the action "Add to that Jack has offered a package, the more you could attack the connectivity as Shake A and this TV has it all. According to Samsung, though."

"When Teri helped me to slip out of the box ... at first sight - Oh, what a beauty."

Yes, it is an elegant slate surround and screen the darkest I've ever seen.

I was awe struck by the beauty of this thing!

Bryn said before, it took a bit 'to order. "Of course, children andTeri wanted right away, "but I'm glad I decided to read the manual properly and is not configured correctly, even if it took a bit '."

So if you get a 3D-TV, will be the initial pain for some pepared. Prepare the family for the configuration of time, especially if you have not tried Ray a new TV, DVD and surround sound installation first. Make sure not to understand Easy plug and look!

Fortunately, Bryn organized and logical way, so he has theWhat sesnible and sat down to read the manual - good move!

This is what he had to say about the configuration. "To" solve the A-stack connectivity, including wireless connectivity to the things around and add Blu-Ray was a great task. There is also a load of "widgets" that is necessary to "Configure". . Yahoo, YouTube and Flickr for my money, this book is good - but I'm technical, so I am used to technical manuals, but it was good and to follow simple device "..

One ofthe things that drew the 3D Bryn UN55C8000 the Samsung 55 inch LED TV is that the built-in 3D is capable of normal 2D photos and turn them on. Bryn confessed to having found a little 'uncomfortable to get this to work well, though.

"I'm glad I bothered to go through the complete configuration and get this right the first time," he said.

Why?

If I had a look of truth, of course. The images are converted into 2D not the best. It tends to beBlur more or less ... I believe the technical term is "cross talk". It is watchable, but not much more, so our hopes were for native 3D is not as high as it could have been. However, when we switched to a true 3D source and strength of the native 3D was alive ... WOW! That's it - WOW!

Although ... there is a different configuration address field. As with all 240Hz HDTVs are the "Spanish Soap Opera" look. No, I did not understand until I saw it. Then what? Well,this is an exaggerated effect, they expect that the producer makes the image look more like the ones you get when you actually go to the movies. Apparently there are many fans! Personally I find it hard to believe, because the image is sharp and clear as - I understand completely!

So UN55C8000 Samsung 55-inch 3D LCD TV is configured to be that way, and Bryn had to dig again, the system Meun a little 'to go to find the "off".

The effort is worth it even if the fullnative 3-D images was, it was almost unbelievable - the 3D is just incredible. Yes, I know what it sounds, but you could almost see - it's fantastic!

It is loud and clear, is simply amazing 3D and loved Bryn children. Apparently they saw Monsters vs. Aliens virtually non-stop. The paddle brillaint bit (yes, I blew up) and the space scenes in the beginning are simply breathtaking. We also had a look at Star Trek, the onlybrilliant in 3D, especially if they emerge from the rig. It was still the odd bit of "cross talk" with the native 3D, but very occasionally. Overall I was very, very impressed. E 'is also quite impressive that the 3D is still true if we all move a ay on the side of the screen.

It could be my way back to normal 2D to 3D would be a disappointment, but 1080p and 240Hz for brilliant images. With such an incredible color contrast of black screen when in BurtsLife is amazing I'm totally in awe of the image that it offers. deep rich color, but brilliant, rich, lively, bright, crystal, high contrast and astonishing ... This is undoubtedly the best movie I've ever seen on TV.

The bottom line is that, in my humble opinion, the C series Samsung home entertainment takes a new and higher level.

Despite the bugs here and there that say that Samsung will send an update soon to be Bryn and his wonderful familyhappy with their new Samsung 55-inch LED UN55C8000 3D-TV.

Bryn said: "I paid my money and I took the chance to go to 3D, and I think I won - Big Time."

"It certainly was not cheap, the upgrade of the game - has surround sound, a 3D Blu-ray and, of course, remember to buy 3D glasses for the whole family!"

"But for less than $ 4K, now we have the home entertainment, and much of what we advance. I do not know how much time" "stay WOW factor, butRight now I really do not care because I love - and so are his family. At the moment it seems worth every penny! "

After watching today's Samsung LED TV UN55C8000 3D in action, I agree, and I now persuade Ali, let me also as an upgrade, and would not be easy, as I was only 240 / 1080 12 months!

So yes, I'd recommend 3D as a clear "yes." Go for it I do not think you'll be sorry!

Recommend : Samsung LN52C530 ViewSonic VT1930

No comments:

Post a Comment