Thursday, December 9, 2010

Seventh-day Adventist Church by James White (1) [Episode One]

This channel was created at the request of my father, James Wilson White, MD (FKA Percival Wilson White). Our original plan was to work on this project. End of 1988, my father, Wilson, and his mother, Norma Christensen (FKA Norma White), started to produce and spread lies about my husband, David Steiner (FKA Vernon Lee Leggett). Over time, destroying their obsession David has grown to the point where she and her supporters began to pressure the authorities to stop as soon as Davidpossible. Although he had created lasted longer than expected, my parents had to attack David to take advantage of some dishonest people and complete the picture of David. This opportunity has led the prosecution witness and his false claims for unfair charges, 1996 trial and imprisonment of two innocent men - my husband, David, and our friend, John Thiele - who are punished for a crime of white collar that never happened. My husband, David, wasa clear objective. But our friend, John Thiele, was towed to the prosecution. After many years of hard trying to defend themselves from false accusations, John served 2 ½ years in prison and up to date with a huge verdict against him because he was not ready, its integrity by the compromise is to save. Knowing of my endless desire for the injustice committed against David and John have been, my father began to share important...

My Links : Samsung UN65C6500

No comments:

Post a Comment