Friday, February 11, 2011

50PK550 LG Blu-ray

My new LG 50PK550 playback of Blu-ray. This is the best I've had for a long time. The price-quality ratio is fantastic. There is no better TV for the money this date is 28/05/2010. Believe me. Sure. There is no such thing as a perfect set. This usually means that you are wrong, you can choose to live. In this case, the remaining IR, the black level. This is a much better black level on this set of LG sets another first. And the IR does not really show unless you standvery close to the TV and finding it. If you just below the contrast below 50, you should be fine. IR is not half of what the previous LG plasma. (As PS8000, PG6000, and so on). But its still there, never less. And the black level. Now, these are the black levels are not suitable for Panasonic G20 or G9 Pioneer series. What a shame. My advice is to some lights on, while the films. Anyway. Everything. After returning to Samsung plasma, a Sony LCD and 6 other sets, I finally found a setenough to satisfy my Pioneer Kuro KRP-500A. The Pioneer is set my first record, this time in the bedroom. But its still a wonderful piece of art. Samsung LED LCD can keep the turbidity. If this got rid of haze, perhaps. But that's another story. Enjoy the video soon.

Related : Westinghouse LD-2655AR Philips 32PFL3505D/F7 Vizio M190VA

No comments:

Post a Comment