Sunday, February 20, 2011

Led Zeppelin-Over The Hills And Far Away (Studio Version)

Maybe my channel for more Led Zeppelin. We apologize for the silence at the end, produced video on Youtube with the wrong size. Lyrics: Hey, lady, you have the love I need, perhaps more than enough. Oh, go Darlin ', Darlin', Darlin ', for a time' with me Oh, you so, so, so. Many have I loved, and many times been bitten Many times I watched the open road. Many times I've lied and many times I have heard many times I asked myself what there is to know he had. Many dreamstrue, and some have silver linings I live for my dream and a handful of gold. Mellow is the man what was missing, many, many men can not see the open road knows. Many is a word that only leaves' guessin 'guessin' bout a thing you really need to know. You should really know. I need to know.

Thanks To : Panasonic VIERA S1

No comments:

Post a Comment