Friday, January 7, 2011

Asperger Syndrome Documentary

This short documentary on Asperger syndrome can be seen on television in 2005 on me, I have mild Asperger's syndrome. I was diagnosed in 2002. I knew I was different from the age of 6 years, including key assumptions - the reincarnation of King David or Pliny the Elder, aliens left and, finally, mild autism (after I got a TV documentary). Other students were strong and ran around randomly, while I preferred a mature intellectual life. I am interested in astronomy and science ~ 3 yearsold, so they told me it was my interest that made me stay in school. Later in elementary school I was fascinated mineralogy. I found it hard not to talk about my hobby, I once stopped for a week or two after the summer holidays because I knew if I talked ... the offender would be back, I realize that it was different and the bullying would start again. I was badly frightened, sometimes beaten for years. Bullying in secondary schools mainly ended when I found a group to hangaround with. In 1987, at age 14, I went to a lecture on astronomy, but because of all the emotions I had to go and I had a panic attack (a panic attack in astronomy?). This began more than a decade of fear and panic attacks and increased the pension, which I completely passed in 1998. Perhaps because of my bad experiences with astronomy, I turned to collecting minerals. isolated aspects of Asperger's, we tend not to talk to people with people. But in 1998, I have a 6-week ...

See Also : Panasonic TC-L42U22 Panasonic TC-L42U25 Samsung LN26C450

No comments:

Post a Comment