Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vizio 55 "VF551XVT LED-backlit LCD HDTV - first impressions and reviews

LED TV


The choice of a television these days is not as easy as it once was. The more research you do, the more the better the chances of finding a TV that suits your needs at a price you can afford. The latest market technologies have created a wide range of functions and a wider range of prices in TV today.

I recently bought a new TV and could benefit from my experiences. In my case I used an old, low-quality 58 "plasma TV andTV wanted to switch to a better quality, without a much smaller and stay in my budget. My budget was $ 1600 and there are plenty of decent TV in this price range. I liked the Sony 52 "KDL-52VL150 and would have bought at Costco, but I was so used to the size of my previous 58" plasma I wanted to find something bigger.

Once I saw the Vizio 55 "LED-backlit LCD HDTV, I knew I had more, even though it was a hundredI wanted to spend as it was definitely worth it. The difference in the quality of my 58 "plasma for my new 55" Vizio LED is the same as the difference between standard definition and my old plasma in my opinion. If planning to upgrade the TV at the time being, now that the 55 are many new features on the Vizio "truLED TV.

The LED backlit display is amazing and creates an impressive contrast with the smart dimmer controlsSeparate blocks of 80 LEDs, 240Hz 240Hz PLC is not really an update, but the movement is the most noticeable improvement on my television last year. PLC 240Hz 1080p resolution creates an image that is unreal, completely or should I say absolutely " real. " If you're in the market for a new television set, do yourself a favor and give the Vizio 55 "TV truLED see. I think it'll be impressed.

Thanks To : Samsung LN37C550

No comments:

Post a Comment