Sunday, January 9, 2011

TSA disabled woman thrown to the ground for refusing the breast Pat Down Search Arrested

Daily News@RevolutionNews.US - (Austin, TX) Wednesday morning, a computer glitch shut down a security check for a few hours to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The line snaked out the door, as many travelers waited for over an hour and some missed their flights. One of the people in the front row and then never stopped by. She was arrested and banished to the airport. Baby Claire Hirsch, 56, who says he is victim of a rape and that has a type of pacemakerDevice implanted in his chest, saying their constitutional rights have been violated. He says he never broke the law. But the Transportation Security Administration agrees. Hirsch child hoping to spend Christmas with friends in California, but they never passed the security check. "I can not go because I took the equivalent of a pacemaker in me have," he said. child Hirsch said, because the device in his body was brought to a TSA employee and three police officers in Austin. Yousays he was told that it would be patted down. "I turned to the policeman and said:" I have no reason to give up my constitutional right since. You can call me a magic wand, 'and they said,' No, you have to do this, "he said. Hirschkind approved the pat down, but on one condition." I told them, 'No, I felt my breasts, "and she said, 'Yes, you are, "said Hirsch child. If the child refuses Hirsch says, that "the police drove me to the ground in reality, (and) put me in handcuffs. I...

My Links : Samsung LN46C630 Sceptre X240PC-FHD

No comments:

Post a Comment